Customer Service Executive
Who are we?
Mallzee is the UK’s leading personal clothing shopping app, and the original ‘Tinder for Fashion’. Since the start of the year we’ve developed our own insights platform for our retail partners and the data generated by our app now helps retailers improve their business through actionable insights and intelligent predictions.
From a simple idea in 2013 we’ve grown to nearly 30 staff and thanks to the backing of leading investors and unique partnerships with several global companies we’re growing fast. Our phenomenal growth means we’re looking to double the size of our team in the next 12 months on our journey to being the best consumer shopping destination and the most trusted retail data partner, helping retailers to reduce waste and improve profitability through data.
What’s the vision?
At Mallzee we’re focused on building a product, which can be used by a broad spectrum of shoppers. We are on a mission to build a truly global business and after 4 years, we are well on our way. We've grown to millions of users, launched in multiple new countries and rolled out features that will change the way people shop on mobile forever. We hold a vision to be the leading shopping destination on mobile and a critical data partner for retailers globally.
What have we done so far?
Since launching in late 2013 we’ve grown to a million users, over 150 retail partners, a partnership with Samsung and been featured by Apple across Northern Europe. In this time we’ve also been featured heavily by the likes of TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, Yahoo, Elle, Glamour, Shortlist and our US version has been profiled nationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Role – Customer Service Executive F/T
Our customers are some of the most important people in our business. We want to create the best possible customer experience and ensure that shopping on Mallzee delights every single one of our users. Our customer support representatives are there to make sure that experience is consistently the best for our users and to resolve any issues they might have.
Day to day you’ll be ensuring that customer orders are processed promptly, responding to support requests across several channels, working with retail partners to solve order issues, responding to reviews across multiple platforms and updating the business through internal reports.
Your mission is to make sure Mallzee users enjoy every part of their experience and love us so much they become true brand advocates by:
● Responding to customer queries via chat, emails and through our social media channels.
● Sending outbound emails/text to customers and the occasional call when required.
● Maintaining our FAQ pages to ensure that information is up to date with our continually evolving app.
● Liaising between customer and retailer.
● Tracking customer queries and reporting any issues or potential improvements to the rest of the company.
● Processing orders, handling payment systems.
● Providing order analysis to our marketing team to create social media content.
● Being the internal voice of our users, communicating with other parts of the business to improve user experience.
● Taking an active role in office management, supporting senior staff members and arranging lunches, travel and general administration.
● Previous experience in a similar online customer focused role.
● Used to working in a fast paced, changing environment.
● Confident working with multiple systems at once.
● Team player. Cooperation is key as we are a very close team.
● Fast and proactive learner, comfortable not knowing it all but capable of working things out.
● Highly organised with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
● Handles a busy customer support queue well.
● Always takes the initiative to make things better and good at problem solving.
● Legendary communication skills.
● Strong time management skills.
● Monthly team lunches
● Yearly team retreat
● Training budget
● Fizz Fridays
Please upload your CV and a cover letter to tell us about yourself and why you'd be perfectly suited to care for our customers at Mallzee.
No recruiters please!