Who are we?
Mallzee is the UK’s leading multi-retailer fashion shopping app, and the original ‘Tinder for Fashion’. The app helps people find, compare, save and buy clothes quickly and easily from hundreds of high street retailers. This approach now sees tens of millions of products rated every month.
Based on this success in early 2017 the company launched a series of B2B insight products; Product Intelligence - helps retailers better understand the real time performance of their existing product ranges to make informed merchandising, marketing and stocking decisions. Product Future enables retailers to predict future best and worst sellers prior to ordering stock, helping them significantly improve profitability.
Founded in Edinburgh in 2013 Mallzee has raised 4 rounds of investment and grown to a team of 23 based at our city centre offices. We’ve picked up a range of awards from leading tech publications, been featured in press articles around the world and seen Business Insider select us as one of the hottest startups in Scotland.
Read more about how we became the UKs biggest multi retailer app here and how our data changes retail here.
What’s our vision?
Our vision is two fold; our award winning personalised shopping app is already recognised as market leading and we will continue to iterate on this to constantly deliver the best user experience. We’re now working with industry leading retailers to help them improve their marketing, merchandising and buying functions using the tens of millions of product ratings generated every month.
Mallzee is changing the apparel industry by moving brands and retailers past gut feel decisions by bringing consumer preferences into the heart of their decision making processes.
We’re doing this with a forward thinking, fun loving and collaborative environment where all voices are heard. Across the company our focus is on building a global tech business that everyone is proud to work for and that changes an industry that desperately needs help.
The Role – Administrative Assistant
As Mallzee grows we need someone help grow the Administrative part of the Finance/Operations/HR department alongside our modest internal team. This role will help handle the internal admin needs of the business, engaging internally and externally where required. It is a fast paced company and a fast paced dynamic team with plenty to get your teeth into and many opportunities to make your mark.
- 2 years min practical experience in a similar role:
- You will probably have worked within a fast growing company or firm in a similar capacity
- Administration experience within a paperless office is essential
- Understanding of how a modern Finance/Operations/HR function operates is crucial
- Previous bank rec experience would be helpful
- Team player. Cooperation is key as we are a very close team
- Fast learner, not afraid of not knowing things and be comfortable with saying so
- Eye for quality and attention to detail
- Interest in working in a fast growing startup
- Highly organised able to prioritise
- Competitive salary
- Team lunch every month
- Yearly team retreat
- Training budget
- Central and well kitted out office
- Fizz Fridays
- Continual development and exposure to multiple parts of a fast growing tech company
We're not ready to talk to recruiters about this role!